UPDATE: July3rd 2015 We have started cutting our Lavender now!
Call us with your order: fresh or dried, bundles or loose. Roughly, July will be fresh, August dried.
Call Lynda at 250-474-5767 or email email@example.com to arrange pick up or ship: as we do not have public hours this Summer.
Meanwhile Happy Summer, try this!
*Father’s Day Lavender-Strawberry Ice Cream*
- Gently heat the milk and fresh Lavender together.
Do not boil. Steep 5 minutes.
- Strain out the Lavender & stir in the salt & sugar while still hot.
- Stir in vanilla extract & cream.
- Chill immediately, minimum 2 hours.
…Note* if you plan to use an ice cream maker: Process as your ice cream maker directs now and skip to step 7…
- Pour mixture into a stainless steel bowl and place in your freezer.
- Every 15 minutes, whisk or beat until icy or thickened.
- In the last few minutes of processing by hand, or machine; add crushed ½ cup fresh strawberries YUM!
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 handful fresh Sweet Lavender flowers
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups light cream
Update: May 2015
Due to family injury from a truck accident; the Farm, Nursery & Shop are now closed for public hours.
*Look for ALL our beautiful baby Tomatoes & ALL our great Scented Geraniums at Brentwood Bay Nursery. Call Robin @ 250-652-1507
*Look for ALL our lovely Lavender plants at Damali Lavender @ Cobble Hill.
Call Marsha or Dave @ 250-743-4100
Please call LYNDA with any special requests @ 250-474-5767
OR email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your business.